The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a worldwide information security standard mandated by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
Get PCI compliant as a banckard club merchant:
Follow these steps to get your company PCI Compliant with our processing partner Elavon
- Visit pci.trustwave.com/elavon
- Click on GET STARTED
- Complete the Merchant Registration using your Company Name, Merchant ID, Country, State, ZIP & e-mail
Once completed you will be designated an SAQ (self assessment questionnaire) to complete (sample SAQ). Depending on the type of merchant, a scan may be required.
For a small business, it can be difficult to ensure that you meet all the requirements of PCI Compliance. The following outlines important details about PCI Compliance. These standards were created to reduce the risk of merchant and customer data from being compromised. bankcard club complies with these standards and also provides support for our merchants to help them be PCI Compliant. We do this to ensure that the process is as simple and seamless as possible so you can focus on your business.
PCI Compliance was designed to decrease fraud and data breaches by examining and monitoring the environment in which digital transactions take place. Simple steps are required to ensure that your cardholder's data is protected and that your environment is secure when processing credit cards and other electronic payments.
For more information about PCI DSS Complience, visit the following pages:
- PCI SSC Data Security Standards Overview - https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php
- Official PCI Security Standards Council Site - https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
- PCI Security Standards Documents - https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/documents.php?association=PCI-DSS
Provide a few details to get your application started: